Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bug Hunting


Bug Hunting Day with Friends


Today was beautiful!! After preschool and cleaning up from lunch, we went outside with our friends. Thank goodness we have the best neighbors, actually, I see them more as best friends than neighbors! They save me when I have those days where I just need to sit and talk "adult" talk and let the kids play. Today was one of those days. The kids played in our front yard. They searched and searched for bugs in the mulch, bushes, plants. They managed to find worms, MAGETS!! EWW!!!!, beetles, and Amy found a praying mantis on my rose bush. We enjoyed the beautiful day and each other's company! Like I said, THANK GOD FOR GOOD FRIENDS!




1 comment:

lynnskie3 said...

I can't believe you posted a picture of me on the WWW. You must have a death wish over there woman! LOL! That day was fun! See you at 9 am for our daily 'want to be skinnier' mommy walk!