Sunday, September 9, 2007

My favorite scrapbook pages...

After some inspiration from my very favorite scrapbooking consultant, Amy, through Close to My Heart, she got me started on the scrapbook layout below. I had these wonderful pictures of my daughter that I took one day. She was sitting in her high chair eating and her eyes were glistening in the sunlight. I couldn't get enough of them and pulled out my film camera and started snapping. She is beautiful and it captures her true inner beauty. I also added a couple other layouts that I have created over the years to share.



The next layout is one I did for my son when he was 9 months old. It is one of my favorites in his album. He was so grumpy, but so cute...



The next page I did twice. One for my Son's album and one for my daughters. The only difference is the pictures. I loved doing this page!



I am now on my way to my basement to get working! I'll share more later...

No comments: