Thursday, September 27, 2007

Note to self...

Note to self...


The next time I have a Spaghetti O's episode (see August 22) I will check in the most bizarre places when conducting the cleanup....

Did you know that when you dump a whole bowl of Spaghetti O's with meatballs (I might add) that you should always look up, down, beside, over, and even UNDER things! HAHA!! I am still chuckling because today I took Sydney's highchair and did a thorough cleaning of it. I took the tray off and walked over to the sink. Noah said something I turned and put the tray on the sink, upside down....Well, why I never looked under the tray is what I am still asking myself....OMG!! First of all, I can't believe I am admitting this to all of you, but you are friends and family and know that my life is JAM packed with a busy life and don't find the time to do all the "little" things.....YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE CAKED ON SPAGHETTI O'S ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TRAY!! Whoops....hehehehee..only a month later HA!!

So, this is a friendly reminder to myself to always look UNDER things when you drop a bowl of Spaghetti O's with Meatballs!!!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Lisha,
You are NOT alone in your "late" discoveries. Been there, done that....and still doing it. (= You're an AWESOME mama!