Monday, October 1, 2007

In the woods



On Saturday, we were bored and needed to get out of the house so we headed up to PA to visit both sets of grandparents. The first stop was Grandma and Pap Shaffers. We went for a walk in the woods and Noah and Sydney had a little adventure. They enjoyed collecting bugs, salamanders, and sitting in the creek (Sydney). After the first adventure, we headed out to Mimi and Pappy Hall's house. There Noah fell in the pond head first and was soaked! We had a good time! Below are some pictures from Noah and Sydney's adventurous Saturday! I would tell more about the weekend, but the kids are screaming and I must get back to the "real" world! The pictures speak enough! I wish I would have pulled out the camera at my parent's house, but I forgot! :(




1 comment:

Cameron said...

GOOD GOD that forest looks BUSHY!!!! Forest Joe might need to take his tools and get that forest into shape. But, the day looks like a beautiful one. I am glad you and the family had such a good time. (= Thanks for the ride home today. I needed it. See you tomorrow.