Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 1 of Plan B

I crashed...I crashed the diet..I lost the 7 lbs and in 2 days put 3 of them back on. Here is the deal, I can't live without SOME sugar and No salt for 2 weeks and definetly not forever. I can't do this one! It was super after I got the 7 lbs off not to mention 3 inches around my waist, 1 around each thigh, 1/4 inch around my neck (that is where I see it the most!), 1 around my chest, 1 3/4 off my hips, and 1/4 around each calf. Now this is great, but a little too good to be true deals! I lost it, but it is too hard to keep that off just with this diet...so the metabolism is jumpstarted so here is my next plan....Plan B!

I found a great article about walking the weight off. Since, I have a tredmill, which I jog on, but doesn't seem to help with the weight loss, this should work for me. I HAVE to be doing something wrong, Right?? Yep! I need to add more to my walking/jogging....so here is the deal.
First, I researched and found a plan that works for me titled Natural Health: How to walk off 10 lbs. I have about 10 to 15 to lose and diet alone doesn't not work. WW got me to where I am after the birth of my daughter, along with a week of this 6 week body makeover which has helped me with a few more pounds, but doesn't allow me to eat the things I like the way WW did. I can't live without salt (and I am not a salt person...just a little for flavor). I tried a salt substitute and thought I was going to throw up! I gagged the whole way through my meal while washing it down with water after each bite. So, after much dileration I decided that I am going to eat sensibly (heading back to WW) and doing this walking program to fight the last 10-15 lbs. I took the article and made myself a chart to follow over the next 12 weeks to see where I get with it.


PS I am, however, much more successful with my ANTI nail biting goal. I haven't bitten them since last Monday...so 1 week and 2 days...they are looking great! :)
For those of you who know me and know how much I bite my nails....(boredom, nerves, and hunger) you know this is success....wait till next week! :)
I know you are thinking, "God this girl has too much time on her hands." But I don't. I just sacrifice the things I should be doing right now to waste this time to do this :) LOL...actually I work better if I get things off my mind so now I better go get some housework done...or actually I think I am going to hit the tredmill for today is Day 1 of Plan B!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Good Luck with Plan B.....sorry Plan A was not right for you. I HOPE you read my last comment though and know you don't need a PLAN at all. I am thrilled at your nailbitting success. I am doing the same thing with mine and they are growing nicely....it works to keep them painted...then you don't want to chip them by biting them. Also, use a nail strengthener...it helps them grow faster...mine have really taken off. I plan on getting a manicure to keep it up next week before the holiday. Love ya.