Friday, January 18, 2008

Accomplishing my Project List!

I have been so motivated lately...at first I thought I was pregnant, but no chance of that.... well, there is a chance, but a BIG FAT one! So, it must be the new year, tired of sitting around on the computer (which I do way too much...45 mins a day is RIDICULOUS!!). Making this project list and having a hubby who is very supportive of my completing my projects is motivation enough! For those of you who are wondering what happened to my emails, blogs, mommy board, and myspace....I have now found a new calling...PROJECTS!!! LOL

My Updated Project list is as follows:


January/February Project List
1. Put Christmas Away DONE
2. Clean-out Junk Drawer DONE
3. Clean and organize Garage DONE
4. Repair wall marks in the house DONE
5. Goodwill (Toys & Clothes)
6. Paint front room and Dining room ALMOST DONE! This is a big one, but I am working hard on it! Below are pictures of the Dining Room...now DONE!...I am working on the front room now!
7. Make a brown paper back album for someone special
8. Organize my pantry
9. Paint the kitchen
10. Read a good book :) ALMOST DONE! Debby referred me to Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky. It is really good so far...


I have always been a list kind of person, but putting it on here somehow makes me more...oh what is the word...responsible for making sure they are met. No, that isn't what I am looking for. Well, as for the brain farts and not being able to think....I am almost done with this list and it isn't even February yet...I can't wait to start List #2! Make those lists ladies!!!!


Obviously, the impact of my plain on Dan Ryan cream (i call the paint color they put in when we built the house) to the beige with extra white is better seen when you walk in my front door, however, for most of you who never come to visit :( the pictures will have to do!


3 comments:

Mary said...

I love, love, love the color!! Good choices!

tracy said...

Alicia, looks good...is shane having a stroke or what....what is the color in the other room...i'll be awaiting photos.

Anonymous said...

I love what you have done with the color! I will have to get down to see it..hope all is well :)

love you guys

Jackie