Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Evidence to prove I work

Evidence..it usually stands up in court, so if I go crazy when my husband complains that the house is a disaster and hear the comment, "What do I do all day?" and something happens, THIS IS MY EVIDENCE! Today was Hubby's day back to work after the long and drawn out holiday season. However, our county did not have school today so I didn't have to babysit or have after-school kids (oh yeah, that is part 1 of the evidence to disprove that I do nothing all day, I have 2 rounds of babysitting.) Part 2 of the evidence are the photos. After spending the day on myspace...did I say that?? I mean cleaning and REorganizing my house, I took a few photos of the main rooms that are hit the hardest by the tornados (AKA my kids). First one is the dining room (and yes Tracey I need color...but I am afraid and hubby likes BLAH). ...Second is the front room...this is where my son and daughter (mini tornados play on the couch, take the pillows off the furniture and stash the toys they are to keep in the basement and I know I know Tracey, I need color...but my neighbor Debby moved to Pittsburgh too quickly and I need her). The third is the main living room where we do the living....this room is never clean or "read up" as we call it in south central PA. This is PROOF that I DO clean!! I truly TRY to keep it looking like this!! And finally the kitchen...the catch all for "things I don't know what to do with and germs". I got it clean....ignore the few dishes in the sink...I need to UNLOAD AND LOAD the dishwasher for the 2nd time today! And I think it can wait till the morning! So, this is my evidence to my hubby and all those women out there that understand what I go through. Tomorrow I will make sure I take some photos of what my tornados do while I am working on a different room. NEVER ENDING STORY!!!

3 comments:

d said...

It is fully spectactular Lish. ANd totally non functional. LMAO

I'll post my tornado pics if you post yours tomorrow. I'm not sure i"ll even have to wait until then to capture the destruction. I've often thought of blogging it myself. :)

lol

As for color. I must show you what we've done here. And then we'll pick some colors for you! Shane blane fane sane... blah blah blah...

Time for some cull-a sista. :)
d

Anonymous said...

wow...your brave to post some of those pics....i'' try to post so of my holiday battle pics of the tornado that swept through my house....can you post a pic of your beautiful junk drawer because yesterday i cleaned mine and it still dosn't look great.

Anonymous said...

alicia when are you going to add some color to that house....let shane know just who wears the pants in that household!!!lol...