Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Project list

Good job for all of you who took on the dirty vs. clean project :) I am so proud and excited to see your successes!

I am not one for resolutions..I believe in making them all year long not just on New Years. So, this month I have a project list that looks like this:

January/February Project List

1. Put Christmas Away

2. Clean-out Junk Drawer

3. Clean and organize Garage

4. Repair wall marks in the house

5. Goodwill (Toys & Clothes)

6. Paint front room and Dining room

7. Make a brown paper back album for someone special

8. Organize my pantry

9. Paint the kitchen

10. Read a good book :)


Okay I have now accomplished putting Christmas away, cleaning out the junk drawer (pictures below), repaired the walls, and now I have just got done Organizing and shop vaccing the garage!! BIG TASK I tell ya! Thank goodness for 72 degree weather because it made the job so much easier! I also threw stuff away :) YEAH FOR ME!!! I am so pumped and motivated! Now for The goodwill project...this will take time and everyone's help!!! Wish me luck!!!


BEFORE PICTURES OF THE GARAGE
















AFTER PICTURES OF THE GARAGE


ALL DONE IS SO PROUD!! WAIT TILL THE HUBBY SEES!

3 comments:

mary said...

Ok, that was the cheesiest grin I've ever seen. Congrats on getting the job done. Wish I could be so motivated. Way to go!

debby said...

I'm working on mine now that the site is running smoothly! sTill have my tornado task to do.. im on it...

lol
d

Anonymous said...

ohhh...i cant wait to see some color in that house....the garage looks awesome....! Your husband should be proud...mabye he should start wearing the skirts...lol..