Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tornados strike again!

**ATTENTION READERS~~~ THIS IS A TRUE STORY...THE PICTURES YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE ARE NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!!***

It truly didn't take long before the tornados hit the house! I have to admit I was one of those tornados, but I at least clean up after my destruction. I did accomplish #2 of my project list.... THE JUNK DRAWER!!! It is now clean and organized....so that will explain why the kitchen is a mess...

Here is what I suffer through on a daily basis! You will notice that the master bedroom and bathroom are clean b/c only we go in there! The places the hardest hit by the tornados....every other room in the house. I have now locked 4 rooms in my house so noone can go in there to dirty them...the spare bedroom upstairs, the upstairs bathroom, the basement bathroom, and the basement spare bedroom. I gave up...I can barely keep what I have unlocked clean!

I am putting the first few pictures up to compare from yesterday's pictures. *Side note: This is not an exaggeration...

BEFORE: YESTERDAY


BEFORE: TODAY...at lunchtime

BEFORE: YESTERDAY


AFTER: TODAY

BEFORE: YESTERDAY


AFTER: TODAY

The BASEMENT TODAY!!!











THE KIDS' ROOMS AHH!!! (I said the same Debby about no toys in the bedroom rule, till Xmas came!)












OUR ROOM AND BATHROOM (CLEAN...NO KIDS!!)

Any suggestions on how to deal?? Let's put it this way...I have given up on keeping the house clean all day long except for dishes and laundry...My secret: I wait till Hubby calls and says he is on his way...I have approximately 1 hour to get what you see accomplished....LOL...Do NOT tell him!!! LMAO!! OMG!!!

MY CHALLENGE TO YOU FELLOW BLOGGERS: I want to read about your day keeping up with your house and see PROOF that you DO do the housework! EVIDENCE LADIES AND GENTS!!! I will be checking those blogs!!! Please make me laugh...help me see that I am not alone!

1 comment:

debby said...

LOL

Your house is pretty clean .

I'm still workin on my challenge : I keep getting sidetracked by disasters.
d