Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Cleanup!

I knew the best thing to do with Noah was to have him clean up his own mess, but sometimes you have to be careful with him on this, because he happens to like cleaning. And this time he enjoyed it way too much!

Using the vacuum and reorganizing all his toy was an enjoyable activity for him! I hope this doesn't mean that he will make more messes just to clean up LOL

Here are the pictures of the cleanup! The basement and the trail of foam up the stairs and in the rest of the house is now gone! Thank goodness! We worked for 2 hours straight on this! He did about 90% of the work, but I went back through and vacummed again and reorganized what he had organized...so 1 1/2 hours for him and 1/2 hour for me!


Here it begins.....





Having way too much fun!

Back to normal! Almost better than before...lol

All worn out....so much work....lol

3 comments:

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

omg.. dying.
lol
cheese... lmao. mouse.

Our kids would have had so much fun together and gotten into so much trouble. lol


Emmma enjoyed the cleanup way too much too. "I love vaccuuming!" she said.. "WELL THEN! i SAID.. give it back to me.. your not allowed to vacuum.. lol" oh the things we do.

Nice basement. :)

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

omg.. dying.
lol
cheese... lmao. mouse.

Our kids would have had so much fun together and gotten into so much trouble. lol


Emmma enjoyed the cleanup way too much too. "I love vaccuuming!" she said.. "WELL THEN! i SAID.. give it back to me.. your not allowed to vacuum.. lol" oh the things we do.

Nice basement. :)

Mary said...

He did a great job cleaning up! I am still lauging at the cheese thing.