Saturday, February 9, 2008

Furniture Arrangement

Back in the good ol' days of high school, there is one thing I remember the most about my home ec class and that was a lesson on arranging furniture in a room. Mrs. Raible gave us graph paper and furniture templates. I remember learning how to draw it to scale with 1 square would be 1 foot. I used to do it over and over again attempting the most interesting arrangements in my bedroom!

Well, with watching HGTV, my all-time favorite, I got inspired to Google this same concept to see what I could come up with. After an extensive search, I found a great document that is helpful and easy to print.

I thought I would share it with you in case you are looking to buy new furntiture or rearrange what you have! Sadly, it is the highlight of my day! LOL

Have fun! :) Seriously...go there...it won't be a waste of time!

ROOM PLANNER









No comments: