My son is turning five this April and...let me just take a deep breath...cuz I just can't believe that my little man is going to be 5 already!! We started talking about what to do for his birthday party this year and I was really trying to get away from the "Jungle Animal" theme that he was pushing for since we did this last year. His second pick was Tom and Jerry. This is his ultimate favorite cartoon followed by Scooby Doo. So, as the super mom I am I figure I better get researching since this isn't a big one that kids pick...or they do and parents give up! NOT THIS ONE!
So, I am asking for your help and ideas to make this party happen and be a success! Debby, you are great with this stuff so GET ON IT!! LOL...
The rest you have super ideas too and I NEED YOU!! I am trying to keep this a little cheaper than past years...so anything I can do with things around the house or discount prices...I AM ALL ABOUT IT!
Here is what I got so far....
1. Serve different cheeses (yeah creative huh? considering Noah doesn't eat cheese) LOL
2. Have him wear a T & J tshirt (HELP ME FIND this..or teach me how to make something an iron on....)
3. Take an image of Tom and Jerry to Shane's school and blow them up using the projector & color
4. Get the mousetrap game for the kids to play.
5. Copy images of Tom and Jerry on big white paper/poster board for kids to color on
What I want is:
A fun cake or cupcakes (I am all about the cupcakes if need be)...
Goodie bags for the kids (hopefully no more than 8-10 kids)
Maybe pin the tale on Tom or Jerry?? Something quarky, but a fun game...or chase with them dressed up in Tom or Jerry ears???
What about balloons and plates?? You have to order this stuff from other countries and that makes me nervous.....so should I go plain and emphasis with the details??
Thanks friends and family!