Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thanks for pointing that out kid....

As with any trip to the bathroom around here, my daughter trails behind. With this trip, she pointed something out which she apparantly thought was artwork. While going to the bathroom, she tried to help me wipe as usual, but with this extra sweep of the thigh and knee, she glared at my thigh with such confusion. She looked at me, pointed at my leg, and said, "UT-OH!". I looked down and realized that she was pointing at a veirocose vein on my leg! LOL....I almost died! Thanks kid for pointing that out! I guess my veirocose vein on my leg looks like the artwork she put on my basement wall and on her body the other day!

2 comments:

d said...

ahhhhhh that is so funny! Thanks Syd. High five. :)

Cameron said...

That is sooo funny! If it makes you feel better, Cameron gave me an Uh-oh moment before too. To this day, I am not sure what part of my body freaked him out but I imagine it might have been the whole body, as I was changing. Needless to say, I change alone now and feel MUCH BETTER! HEHEHE

Sydney is the next Picasso.