Monday, March 31, 2008

I need some control in my life...

With this battle with Noah, I realized how much I need some type of control in my life...so I headed to the basement. This is an area in my life that has no organization or logic. No flow or function is served down there. Just total chaos and a mess...so I started my afternoon right after lunch on Sunday and ended about 4:30 that afternoon.

As I began tearing things apart:




After my transformation was complete:
Money spent- $0
Feeling of having control in my life- PRICELESS





7 comments:

Mary said...

Way to go!!! It looks great and it will be all nice for Noah's birthday. Good job!

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

Why heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello GORGEOUS. :)

nOW HURRY. LOCK THE EFFIN DOOR QUICK.

d

Cameron said...

LOVE IT....looks like they have more room for play when you moved the couch and TV....(= GREAT JOB, now go get a sweet tea. HEHHEHE

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

OPrah today. Dr. Oz. Night terrorrs.

Perhaps he'll have some insight. Sometimes he links shit up. Like food etc..?

DONT' MISS IT.
d

Courtney said...

It looks fabulous! You have totally inspired me to go clean my basement/playroom area. Thanks!!

Hilary said...

Okay... can you come do mine now?

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Looks great Alicia! Maybe I should have you help me get ready for the baby!!! I should get organized before the baby comes! I started doing that, but I can't get it done in one day like you! You are awesome!
Kim