Friday, March 14, 2008

Toddler Reading??

As my usual morning began, I opened up my brower which the home page is MSN. Up comes this video from the Good Morning Show where a 17 Month old Little Girl is freaking reading! If you haven't seen this, check it out for yourself!

17-month-old who can read
17-month-old who can read

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=400a8dd5-902a-4d71-882c-7da7b8b7cc1f

So, I looked over at Sydney and I asked her, "Why aren't you reading?"
She said, "Bah-Bah. Play." And ran off into the living room.

I am off to start her reading lesson....LOL

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I saw this too and all it made me do was cry. For my child who lost his 4 word vocabulary at 18 months, he is making big progress. But, it still made my heart sink. BRAVO TO THE GIRL THOUGH AND HER SPEECH PATHOLOGISTS PARENTS.

PS...I screwed up my grammar and had to republish...sorry.