Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weird Dream...

I had the weirdest dream last night and I actually remember most of it. I am not sure if was all the caffeine I had before bed or what, but here is what I remember from start to finish....


The dream started or this is where I began to remember....


I was laying on a bed somewhere..it kinda looked like an apartment or a large motel room. My in-laws took my baby away from me and I heard them tell hubby that they were going to take care of him until I was feeling better from the birth. "I will change his diaper and give him a bottle." I heard my MIL say....WTF?? I thought...I feel just fine, I have had 2 other kids, I think I can handle it...


I felt so crazy in my dream, cuz all I wanted was my baby. I got out of bed and walked into another room where Sydney and the new baby were crying on the bed. I couldn't find hubby anywhere. I went over to Sydney and gave her a kiss and hugged her. Then, I looked at the baby and he had no diaper on. He was crying so hard cuz he was so hungry. But there were 2 problems...he was so tiny, like 4 inches long. Second problem, when I put him to my breast to nurse him he had a mouth like Qbert (ya know the Atari game from way back when). It was so weird. However, he latched on wonderful and started to grow.


That was it! How weird is that????

10 comments:

Cameron said...

Are you pregnant????? (=

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

that is freaky

thumbelina baby .. qbert? ewwww

Mary said...

Stop drinking sweet tea before it's too late!

aliciashaf said...

OMG people...I mentioned to shane that you guys thought I was preggo and he went balistic... he said, "we can't have a baby right now!!!" HAHAHA!!

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

lol.. now you know how to eff with hm.. lmao


Tell mary ( cameron) to BACK OFF LOBSTER MAN! lmao I was BEING A BOUNCER for you lisha. :) lmao Checking out claw man: using my private investigator skills. She says she's telling on me... OH THAT MARY.. there's just something about her. :) ANd it's ABOUT TIME FOR A CAMERON BLOG UPDATE MARY. :) lmao...

Cameron said...

Debby with a Y.....BACK OFF!!! HEHEHEHE I want some action from Lobster Man too. Unfortunately, he has yet to come a knockin on my blog. And I agree, I need to update on my lil Cameron. HEHEHEHE And your right, there is always something about Mary...HEHEHEHE You crack me up.

aliciashaf said...

Mary (Cameron) LOL..I think you should start your own Blog called There is Something about Mary...cuz you crack me up girl and I know that the posse around would totally read your blog! :) Get on it!!

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

iF i WERE A MARY.. I'd totally call my blog that. :)

Cameron said...

I will consider your wise opinions, oh great one! God, a blog for him, a blog for me, when will I sleep?

Hey, I heard from my man today...he posted on my blog...He is hot for me....LOL!

aliciashaf said...

OH come on Mary, you know that you don't spend much time on Camerons..I mean since December?? Come on..you can make one...just post every few days..you don't have to be super blogger like Debby LOL...GET ON IT WOMAN!!I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!! THEN TC the lobsterguy can visit you there instead!!