Thursday, April 17, 2008

EVER SO SWEET Leo....

HOW I LOVE THEE....










Hilary's hubby Leo...



Who now looks like this after helping his wife rid the cupboards of junk food...lol....has made all my sweet tea fantasies come true....he has shared his secret in making the best sweet tea that will keep the company returning to visit me just for the delicious WV style Sweet tea!




After the bitches with babies came home from a fun nite we were presented with Simple Syrup from Leo!! I came home and the next morning I made my own sweet tea....minus the McDonald's crack that MiCKEY DEE adds to theirs to keep me coming back. OMG! It tastes just like theirs ONLY BETTER cuz I made it at home....DUDE you can go all Decaf if you wanna! I AM SO PUMPED....so thought I would share his secret.




Recipe for Simple Syrup
He made ours minus the lemon, but you can always add mint and lemon for that special touch! I prefer none of that!




He even put it in this fancy bottle with a label just for me! Mary got one too and we are blessed! :)


















Thank you so much!! :) I am one happy woman! I will ALWAYS be satisfied...heheheheh

4 comments:

Hilary said...

He will be so touched by this! And... I am waiting for Blogspot to remove that awful photo! Leave it to Leo to google something that awful! You are too much, Lisha! That's why we love ya!
Oh... I wanted a snack today and he was so kind to figure out my WW points for me. Sometimes... you can have too much help teee heeee heee!!!!!!!!

Leo said...

Just trying to help. I was wondering if splenda would work when making simple syrup. Made from sugar doncha know!?! Kinda expensive though. I do miss my sweet tea tons though. Since I cut out the extraneous sugar last year I only get it rarely. Very rarely. :(

Mary said...

I LOVE LEO! Leo, come to my house and make me pretty bottles of simple syrup and figure out my snacks. OOPs...sorry Hilary. I was just doing some wishful thinking!
Thanks for sharing, now everyone will come to PA for sweet tea!

Cameron said...

Lisha,

I know this is going to sound stupid, but how do you make your tea taste better than McDonald's? I am no Martha Stewart over here. I want your recipe...tea bag, water, syrup...what the hell do I do and where do I get the crack to put in it???? LOL!!!! Also, Leo is one hot housebitch. (Inside joke...I know the 4 of us will understand that...I am not being mean). Also, I could stare at that picture all night long....YUMMY....I thought I would throw in one more ALSO....Also, how long do you think it will take before you get in trouble for that picture Lisha and they take it away?????? HEHEHEH ALL EYES ARE ALWAYS WATCHING I GUESS.