Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have officially lost my...

VOICE!! OMG!!! I can't freaking talk! How will I scream at my children?

I have some bug...or maybe allergies..either way, I got it cuz of the lack of sleep I am missing.

However, do I get to sit on the couch all day and watch basketball while the kids run around and my hubby does everything for me like my hubby did when he was feeling sick??

HELL no...I get to continue with life, popping generic cold medicine, trying not to doze off, and keep the house spotless, and plan for a birthday party.

Also...my sister-in-law Ashley told me a funny tonight...it might have been funnier cuz she doesn't have a voice either, but here it goes....
Look at someone who has something you want...for example, I wanted the remote from hubby tonight...
"If I had your remote and you had a feather up your ass, we would both be tickled"

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO OMG dying here...that is one hell of a funny! Share that one!

Secondly, I spent most of my afternoon with 2 of my neighbor's husbands. Yep, I will let you think about that one...hahahhaha....I did but we had all the kids outside playing. It was 80 freaking degress in WILD AND WONDERFUL West Virginia!

Have a good one...hubby bitching cuz I am on here...WHATEVER! KISS IT!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE the feather-funny!! I may just have to try that one out later. My husband thinks I'm a nerd because I blog. I tell him he wishes he was as cool as me!

Mary said...

LOL...loved the conversation between you two 'squeakers' last night.

lynnskie3 said...

I knew something was up with you earlier. I just knew it! I could see it all over you like flies on Sh**! I'll be on later if you want to chat! Loved the feather funny! Ashley's a genius! Hugs to you darlin'! I hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you need anything! Love you, Your favoritest neighbor EVER!!!

Hilary said...

I tried it on Leo...he said the feather would make him fart... breathing makes him fart... what was I thinking for trying it????
What's that I hear??? My bed is calling me! Have a good night...
Hilary