Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It is the sweet, simple things of life, which are the real ones after all. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

My little girl is just shy a month of turning two and each and every day she amazes me with what she picks up.


Here is a little poem that reminds me of Sydney: (Yep, I gonna have to scrapbook this one!)

She's a bundle of sweetness and brightness and fun
The beauty of springtime,the warmth of the sun.
She's Innocence covered with mud, sand and soot
She's Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.
She's a composite picture of giggles and tears
Of tantrums, excitement, amusement and fears.
A bundle of mischief and often a tease
A creature of moods not too easy to please.
She can capture your heart with her pixie-like grin
Or chatter and beg till your patience wears thin.
But obedient, naughty, mischievous or coy
She's Mom's little Darling and Dad's pride and joy.



Why am I gooing and awing over Sydney today on my blog??


Wellllllllll........it is just time to brag about my wonderful little girl!! heheheheheh!!

Sydney was making me laugh as usual today. Yesterday, she started a new game of hide and seek with my cell phone. She takes my phone and then runs and hides it. Upon her return, she looks at me, flips her hands up in the air, and says, "Where'd it go?" She giggles and looks all around. But Mommy has found her hiding spot...she hides it with her cell phone...



So, while upstairs I asked her where my cell phone was to see if she remembered....

She came back with her cell phone (which remember was in the same drawer as mine) and this was our conversation ....Mother..you are going to love this one! She says MIMI!!

Check out the video on Youtube. It was too big for Blogger video. :(


Here's the Link!




3 comments:

~~~~~d~~~~ said...

Oh she's sooo cute. I"Ve never gotten to SEE HER IN ACTION.

Go away!

Mimi!!

I thought she said NO WAY. When you asked her about time out!!

She's such a doll baby lish.
sigh.

:)
d

Mary said...

My sweet baby girl. I miss her everyday. She said mimi...i'm giggling! Love you Syd!

Courtney said...

TOO CUTE!!