Thursday, April 10, 2008

It is time to bitch....

I don't normally complain about my hubby cuz 95% of the time he is a damn good one and good father at that, but some of his comments tonight are getting to me BIG TIME!

For one day I want someone to follow me around with a video camera, you know like on Jon and Kate Plus 8 and video everything I do in my day. The stress levels of having 3-4 kids during the day, up to 8 from the time of 4:00-6:00 pm, keeping a house clean, making dinner for him, mending wounds, giving time-outs, doing crafts, cleaning up crafts, chasing kids outside, giving little life lessons, car-pooling back and forth with 3 kids to preschool and back, diaper changes, changing garbage, reorganizing the house, running errands, making lunch for all 4 of us and then cleaning up lunch, doing dishes, laundry, and the list goes on.....just for one freaking day so he can watch it.

You know what his comment was tonight?? Oh wait...going off topic for a second....do you know why I am blogging at 11:00 pm when I should be sleeping?? Because his ass is up there snoring like a train on crack and I can't sleep. When I told him to roll over so he would not snore in my ear, he says, "I have to work tomorrow. I need to sleep." WHAT THE HECK AM I?? CHOPPED LIVER?? DO I NOT WORK?? DO I NOT NEED SLEEP?? OMFG!! My butt is taking the camera up tonight so i can video his snoring.....Debby we can see if mine or your man snores worse!

Back on topic...our conversations laying in bed at night are usually a review of the day, chuckling and having a good time but tonight report cards were obviously stressing him out. We went to bed and it was complaining about how I went to a TS party tonight (Thanks Amy BTW for the invite) and how I didn't get Noah to bed till 9:00 instead of 8:30. He said QUOTE, "You don't appreciate staying home anymore. You have to sacrifice. Everyone says it that when you get used to staying home you will start not appreciating it."

I would like to know who these EVERYONE's are...cuz if they are people who are jealous of me cuz I get to stay home or imaginary people he makes up to make is argument stronger I WANT TO KNOW...cuz I will trade you one of my "SAHM" days for one of yours....I am not just a stay at home mom... I bust my ass to make extra money for this family and he doesn't appreciate what I sacrifice to do that. I would probably spend more time with my kids if I were working full time....truly.....Sydney spends most of her days playing by herself or with Noah and napping. Noah spends most of his time getting yelled at by me, in time-outs for needing my attention, and playing with Sydney than they do with me. Wanna know why?? Cuz I am OBSESSED with keeping my house spotless....

The only evaluations I get are when people tell me how great my house looks. Thank you for my evaluations people. Hubby gives bad evals at times and forgets the good ones....ignores them....but sometimes focuses on the negative...and frankly, I am pretty damn perfect if I do say so myself.....

DEEP BREATH LISHA

This is hard, cuz I love Hubby with all my heart, but sometimes I just want to scream. I know there are worse things I could complain about... he could be abusive, a cheater, or whatever, but right now during MY time to vent and be miserable (which is rare people, cuz I see myself as a pretty positive person) I need him to do is say, "Lisha, you bust you butt to do things for us and I think you DESERVE to do something for yourself! Honey why don't you go to the basement and workout WITHOUT the kids? Or even better honey, why don't you call your BFF and see if she wants to go out for dessert with you just to talk??"

I would say, "Honey...I love you. You want BJ??"

LMAO NOT NOT NOT ROTFLMAO OH GOSH NO NO NO......

I would say FOR REAL, "Honey, I love you. This is why I don't complain on my blogs or to my friends about you cuz you always think about what I might need and not just what you need. You are simply the best."

Thanks for listening...I don't need judgements cuz I have a wonderful marriage but GOSH SOMETIMES MEN CAN BE SO FREAKING BLIND!!

4 comments:

tracy said...

alicia, men are clueless.....always remember that.......you should fix his ass and not clean for 2 or 3 days and he'll see what you do.....my ex-husband was that way....he would walk in and inspect the floors....if he saw one piece of something he would say "what did you do all day" because i also stayed home....it was the worst...i would be in knots when he walked in the house.....usually an hour before he came home i would be running around the house making sure everything was in place....no way to live......but dont clean to much...you also need to have fun with your children....your house will always be there for you to be clean however your chldren will not alwasy be young enough to play with....my mother was a clean a holic......she asked me and my sister what we remember about our childhood....we both said her cleaning...we cant remember her playing with us...she said she wishes she could do it over and she wouldn't of cleaned so much....so try to clean a little less and play more.....your doing a great job. And if anyone is jealous its only because its one of the most rewarding jobs.....could you please post the video of him snoring ....john and i would love it......!

Anonymous said...

Feel better? It is always good to vent, huh? Hope today is better. Smile :) You are coming to visit me soon...WITHOUT the kids. Aren't you so happy?? Of course, I will miss the kids, but we will be so busy! Love ya, Kim

Mary said...

Lish...think about how he watches the kids. He sits on the couch and watches tv while they play around him.
That's what he thinks you do all day cos that is what he would do.
There will never be a light bulb over his head. HE'S A MALE.

Courtney said...

Lish - maybe your hubby and mine share a brain. Or half a brain.