Saturday, April 26, 2008

Off to Pittsburgh

This is my weekend. With no kids.

I am going to my bestest friend from college, Kim, for her baby shower.

Hubby is riding along and meeting up with a high school friend there.

Me and hubby in the car for 2 1/2 hours there and 2 1/2 hours back ALONE.....

Syd is going to my mom and dads...oh with the dog too...I think I forgot to mention that.....

Noah is going to hubby's mom and dads.

I am so excited for the baby to get here! Finally, I can spoil her kids!

It is so hard going away but I know that I need it.

2 comments:

~d said...

DO NOT CLICK IT! THE COMMENT ABOVE MINE.. DELETE IT LIS H.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. BUT ANTISPYWARE BEGAN RUNNING.. SAYING MY PUTER WAS INFECTED. DO NOT PUSH IT PEOPLE.
D

Lisha said...

I don't know where that stuff is coming from! That is like the 6th one I have had...I usually get them deleted before anyone else sees them, but I missed this one! What the heck??