Monday, April 7, 2008

The things that kids come up with...

Right after Noah's party Saturday night, we were taking our usual evening family bath and discussing the party.

I asked Noah, "What was your favorite part about your party?"

He said, "That Scooby came to my party!"

I said, "I know...he was pretty cool."

Noah was watching the water come out of the spigot and says, "Mommy, I saw something on Scooby."

I asked, "What did you see?"

He replied, " I saw a zipper. I think there was a people in there and it was maybe a costume."

I said, "Really?? Did he have a jacket on?"

He just strugged his shoulders and says, "I don't know."



Oh the things a newly 5 year old big boy comes up with...I thought for SURE that Scooby was real! I thought I saw him observing Scooby's back as he was leaving the party! lol....

2 comments:

Mary said...

Never underestimate the knowledge of your kids! They are amazing!

Cameron said...

Your mom is right...they are amazing...who would have known I was playing hide in seek from Jesus today if it weren't for Cameron. Little does he know, Jesus always knows where we are....he'll learn.