Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's on your grocery list?

So, I need groceries...and I am making my list.


Wouldn't you know that our weekly grocery list always looks the same!??!

Side note:My wardrobe always looks the same too....Hot mama hair bun, no makeup, screaming kids, worn out jeans, sweatshirt, and sneakers....hot I know....Boy am I glad that I am taken HAHAHAHA!!

It is the same foods, the same snacks, the same everything! Nothing exciting....

We seriously need to spice up our grocery list!

Groceries
Our list looks a little like this and coupons give me a little grocery orgasm!


Weekly Grocery List
2 gallons of 2% milk and 1 gallon of 1% milk
A loaf of bread
Motts Pear applesauce
Potato Smiles
Speghetti Oh's (about 3 cans)
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (2 boxes, one regular and one spiral)
Size 4 Luvs Diapers
Goodnights size small
Huggies wipes (they are the best!)
Double Stuff Oreos (for the hubby)
Reduced Fat Pringles
Cheese sticks
Bananas
Granola bars (choc. chip)
100% juice boxes
Sugar Free generic Koolaid (usually grape)
Hubby's Boston Market Sal. Steak and Mac & Cheese (BLAH!)
Hubby's Smart Ones Chicken Fet. (much better)
Cereal (2 boxes...usually different each week WOW EXCITEMENT!)
Frozen Pizza
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Porkchops
Salmon (We love Salmon!)
Rice
Bag of Potatoes
Frozen corn and broc.
Downy fabric softener
Tide detergent
Electrosol Dishwaster Gel Pacs (gosh I love those things!)
Viva paper towels


Oh that is about it...I won't bore you with more...but grocery lists can be boring and I am ready to spice mine up!

Hubby WILL learn to eat some new foods, so I can do some spicing!

It is time to SPRING CLEAN MY GROCERY LIST!!

Or maybe I could spice up my Grocery shopping wardrobe and look more like this while I shop.....

bag lady

TAHEHEHHEHEHEH.......

What's on your grocery list??? AND what do you wear to the grocery store???

8 comments:

Mary said...

Ok, the only reason I know what is on my list is that I just made it.
Pork Roast
Saurkraut
Whatever fresh veggies I can find
lettuce
cucumbers
carrots
brocolli
1 gallon whole milk
1 qt. no fat milk
yogurt
oranges
bananas
cereal
hamburger
eggs

See mine is no spicier then yours.
I need to get out my cuisine at home magazines and get some new recipes.

Oh and I don't ususally wear my man dressed as a girl clothes to the store. I mostly have my work clothes on.

Hilary said...

You both amaze me! I am just still in shock from the shopping attire I just witnessed on this blog that I feel like I am going to throw up the groceries I just ate!

Cameron said...

I am with Hilary on this one!!!! Screw the grocery list. I need therapy just from looking at that picture.

Leo said...

I didn't know anyone saw me that day when I went grocery shopping...

Hilary said...

Honey,
We need to get you some new shoes...'cause those chuck taylors don't cut it with that necklace.

Lisha said...

Leo...I hope you don't mind that I used your picture..but it was just perfect for my blog! LMAO!! Oh come on Hilary...I LOVE those shoes! They look great with everything! And Mary, you didn't complain the other day when I wore that to your house! eheheheheh

Tracy said...

Alicia, your list looks better than mine.....

Whole Mike for child
2% for John and I
eggs
weight watchers whole wheat bread
apples
oranges
celery
onions - vidalia
garlic
Low Fat Graham Crackers
Steel Cut Oats
Fat Free Rice Pudding
Salad Fixings
Brussel Sprouts (if good price)
Asparagus (if good price)
Peas
Carrots
Snacks for Dom's Lunch
Drink Boxes or waters for his lunch
Weight Watchers or Skinny Cow Snacks
Cottage Cheese
Yogurts

Boring......oh...and hashbrowns for our weekend goulash......

And i usually have a clip in my hair or a baseball cap...with of course the staple...sweatsuit outfit....

Courtney said...

I showed my husband that sweet picture - he almost puked!!! Awesome!

I'll post my list on my site in a few. Mine's a little more boring than yours, I think! And my Mommy Uniform is lovely - jeans (or khaki shorts), white v-neck tee, and hair up in a clip. HOT!!!!!