Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Weigh in Week 4

I was a little nervous because the weekend was filled with birthday icecream cake, cheeseburgers, and a movie party with lots of nachos and cheese and candy! I was up 2 lbs on Wednesday, but was a good girl (for the most part) on Wednesday and Thursday...so the verdict is in.....

Down 1 pound!!

I am down exactly 6 lbs and feeling good :)

Shhh....don't tell Hilary but that was with a sweet tea and a egg and cheese bagel at McDonald's yesterday for breakfast....I am a bad girl......

My secret....
Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal for breakfast
Tuna sandwich with Light Miracle whip on a Originial Light Flat OUt Wrap
I get about 18 grams of fiber in 2 meals!!

Dr. Oz would be proud of my S shaped poo....lol lol lol

3 comments:

Hilary said...

That's okay you little drive-thru hussy! My scale has not budged BUT I am in my FIRST pair of "goal jeans!"... so while you are driving thru to swipe some sweet tea I'm doing crunches, leg exercises and walkin!
Seriously, GREAT JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS! However, you still have one pound to go to beat me! I'm down SEVEN! Tee hee hee

tracy said...

thats awesome.....good tips for more fiber....

Cameron said...

Great JOB!!!!