Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am an endangered species....

According to the Page-A-Day Calendar by Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg, M.D.:

WHEN YOU PULL OUT A GRAY HAIR, DO TWO COME BACK IN ITS PLACE?

If you pull out a gray hair, and wait the three months it usually takes for a hair to grow back and the additional three months it takes for it to get long enough to notice, know what you'll have? One gray hair. But here's some real breaking news for hair pluckers and dyers worldwide: the natural blond is an endangered species! According to a study by the World Health Organization, natural blondes will probably be extinct in about 200 years because there are simply too few people left carrying the blond gene. The WHO predicts that the "Last of the Natural Blondes" will be born in Finland sometime during 2202.


So treat me good people for I am endangered.....and so is my daughter. FOR my hair is not dyed! ehehhehehehehhe

4 comments:

Cameron said...

I am a dirty blond naturally.....WOW that didn't sound good. But, have added some low lights. My niece is a natural blond as well....looks like we better start making some more blonds. LOL.

Hilary said...

I am the most unnatural of hair colors and as long as the gray continues to thrust itself upon the Rondeau family... I will remain such unknown color for the rest of my dyed life :).
So... go forth non hair dyer and most natural of blondes... I bow to you and seek the pleasures of three hours in a salon to hide the monthly rampage of continued gray sproutings!!!! (and hiding from my kids!)

Mary said...

I was a natural blonde way back like a hundred years ago. Now i'm a natural gray. The blond is just a front for gray. Jeez, getting old sucks.

Cameron said...

Mary....you are NOT old....you are beautiful and the sweetest momma!!!!