Monday, May 19, 2008

My little girl is growing up!

It was such a rough and very very longggggg Saturday.

It began at soccer pictures (9am) completely embarrassed because my DS would not join in the group picture and when I grabbed his arm and guided him over to the group...he yelled, "You are hurting me!" Oh my....I was not squeezing, nor pinching, nor hurting him in anyway! He was such drama, so we left. I left looking like the biggest child abuser ever!

We just quit...right there....we did not return! NO MORE SOCCER!

Hubby and I were so frustrated because we watch the other kids on the team and then we watch Noah play...he has the fundamentals down but wants nothing to do with the other kids. So guess what?? He isn't ready then neither are we!

So here is an adorable picture of DS before we went to get the pictures he refused to get.

Finally, when Sydney woke up (late as usual), we wished her a happy birthday and proceeded to get ready for HER day. We loaded up in the car and headed to Pennsylvania for the celebration.

We stopped at Hubby's parents first for DQ icecream cake and opening presents. It was nice and she got her favorite gifts...babies!!






Then, we headed to my parents for food on the grill, cupcakes, yummy sides, and lots of laughter! I used my film camera, so those pictures will be posted later...like very long time later lol lol....however, my brother and his wife Deanna took lots of pictures so once they send them to me, I will post!

5 comments:

tracy said...

what is ds?

Mary said...

Two years old...it's hard to believe!

~d said...

oh what a little booger. :)

emma is such a pain when she gets that way;

she also crawls around here like a dog all day: i think of you when she does it. which is ALWAYS. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SID!

love ;)
d

Hilary said...

I am so glad that Sydney had a great birthday! You did so much to ensure that... what a great Mommy!

Cameron said...

DS means dear son....

I agree...great mommy indeed. The party was a lot of fun. I blogged about it too...cute pictures too...great memories. Cameron had a blast!!!! I did too.