Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You know you are outdated when...

While watching a neighbor's 8 year old son today, I put in the game Millipede
from Atari (My mom gave it to Noah for the computer). The 8 year old looked at me and said, "You mean it isn't in 3D?"

LMAO LMAO

I replied, "Nope this is a classic! A game I played when I was a kid."

He says, "But the game case looks so new."

LOL LOL LOL

After explaining how people actually enjoy playing old games that they remake them so we can play them on the new systems, he still couldn't understand why people would want to play video games that werent 3D.

Oh well, you know you are outdated when......(you finish)

2 comments:

Mary said...

You know you're outdated when you still wear clothes you had 15 years ago....oh well. LOL!

Hilary said...

You know your outdated when your friend's children ask you who "Prince" was (or the Artist Formerly Known as Prince)... and when you can identify any of the "stars" on the reality shows on VH1!!!!