Monday, June 30, 2008

Looking forward....

On Saturday we went to my cousin, Jake's, wedding. It was so beautiful. They held it outside on a breathtaking horse farm. Besides it being hot, it brought tears to my eyes. I just remembered my little cousin when we were growing up and then seeing him as an adult...getting married!

Jake's wife is a sister of one of my close friends from HS, Jasmine, so I got to see her too. It was so nice to see her. She is one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out. Some pictures...some from my camera and some from my brother, Andy.



3 comments:

~d said...

OMg those bridesmaide dresses are SHMANTASTIC... love them!
d

Mary said...

Fun wedding and so much like Jake and Brittany!

Cameron said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. I agree with D that the bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous. Glad you had a fun time! (((HUGS)))