Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MIA


I have been MIA for quite sometime, but I want to thank my loyal snoopers, I mean readers for stopping by anyway!



I am officially done babysitting for the summer! I am looking forward to spending time with my own kids once I am done this week with working online. Tonight was night one and it kicked my butt literally! I couldnt focus. I couldn't concentrate. I am probably fired. Oh well, cuz today is my hubby and my 8 year anniversary! I can't even believe we have been married for 8 effin years! Blows my mind away! How time flys when you are having fun!




Just think in August (the 15th to be exact) we will have met 14 years ago in a pig barn! Yep..pig barn. Gosh, he was the hottest guy smacking his pig with that little slapper thing! And guess what?? I asked him out cuz my friend told me he was a big wussy with girls. Then I found out he was seeing some skank at my high school.....oh well, I guess the best girl won! Skanks never win ehehhehehehehehe I am so bad.




Okay off the middle school kick.....so you ask, "What did you do for your anniversary?"




Absolutely nothing. I got home from my day away (will explain in a minute) around 11:00 this morning and after spending time with the kids and having lunch, I spent 1-5 pm working online. Then from 7-now working online. Till I got fired....well dont know yet! HA!!




And where is he you ask....he is playing poker. He is spending our anniversary with his buddies. Nice huh?? No really it is okay cuz I approved. Cuz I am that great of a wife....really I am. :)




Okay back to where I was...I GOT AWAY FOR 24 HOURS!! NO KIDS NO HUSBAND only me and my bff Kim. She had a baby....reminder: Wrote a blog on that!




So, I headed to Pittsburgh early Monday morning and stayed till early today. I had so much fun watching her. She is such a natural mother. She is amazing with how she does stuff for this being her first baby! Its like she was the woman who lived in the shoe with all her kids during her first life!


Ya know while I was there, I was sitting on the couch and everything was so quiet that I noticed...It was so quiet that I heard the ringing in my ears!! I haven't heard that sound in such a long time....the sound of silence. I really liked it, but after about 10 minutes of it, I missed my kids....I missed the running through the house, the shrieks and giggling of Sydney.....


My trip was so worth it. I had such a good time and only wish I could have stayed longer.


I am so proud of my friend!!!


Baby girl....so sweet....


Mama's kisses....



Papa's protecting hands....



Me holding the pipsqueak



My beautiful friend Kim, her baby, and me

I love you!

So, that is where I have been.. But I am back.

Update: Noah gets his cast off tomorrow morning! YEAH! Hopefully he is healed and doesn't have to get another one! AH!!! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I am so glad you are back! AND... I am THRILLED that you had some time away to visit that beautiful baby and your friend! Isn't it great just to have a "refresher?"
And... Happy Anniversary!!!! It's amazing what can come out of a pig barn, eh?
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron said...

Glad you got away too for some ringing in your ears. Though I know you missed them terribly. The baby, Kim, and hubby look wonderfully happy! I am so glad you got to spend some time with them.

Happy Anniversary as well! Remember I am here when you want to go and celebrate your 8 years together as a married couple. Cameron would love to play with the two of them while you go to a movie or grab a bite to eat. DON'T FORGET!

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary!! Pig barns are pretty cool places - I like them. I love piggies!

I met my husband online. Seriously. He lived about 10 miles away from me our entire lives, and I met him online. Good times!

Amanda said...

The baby is CUTE!! I love that dark hair!!! Happy anniversary!!!