Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Wedding


This past weekend we headed over to my Uncle John's wedding to the beautiful Tracy in NJ....yep I said it...NJ....ya know I have to tell you, just like WV, it isn't as bad as people say...OMG especially the most delicious pizza I have ever eaten... even hubby thought so!

The trip over was hilarious! My 2 brothers and their wives and my parents all left my grandfathers house and hit the turnpike in Breezewood at 5:30 and we headed to the turnpike in Carlisle around 5:15 and we ended up about 3 miles behind them after Carlisle. It was fun making the cell phone calls and speeding to catch up with them. We did eventually catch them and we had a train of 3 cars and a truck with a trailer....look out PA & NJ TURNPIKE here comes the GRISWALDS!!! lmao

We pulled into my soon-to-be-aunt Tracys and now John's house around 9:45. My Uncle John greeted us and I know that wherever Tracy was getting ready she was SO happy we made it on time!! lol....

The wedding was around noon right on the beach...it was so beautiful! The weather was perfect and the beach was gorgeous. I loved everything about it! I think renewing our vows on the beach would be so romantic!!
The band, the food, and the decorations were gorgeous and the ceremony was breaktaking.

My Uncle John looked so happy....happier than I have ever seen him! I was so happy for both of them!

Andy and Deanna, Thanks for the great pictures! They are beautiful!







4 comments:

Hilary said...

Beautiful pictures! Everyone looked spectacular! I am glad that the weather was beautiful and the pics made me miss NJ! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

Wow....you outdid my blog......awesome pics.....mabye you can renew your vowes in Jersey....

Mary said...

We had so much fun! I really enjoyed my time with Noah while we looked for shells and just hung out on the deck at the restaurant.

yeu@nn said...

Hi Lisha! Saw your comment on my blog post... You can order a print from here.

God bless! BTW I enjoyed reading your blog. You SAHMs really are making a big difference in the new generation! =)