Thursday, July 10, 2008

Betcha this wasn't OUR walmart

In case you missed my ever so irritated blog about how our areas walmart was voted the crappiest Walmart in America...see my blog below or click this.... Crappiest Walmart

My fellow WV friend LOL Jamie sent this forward today and I was laughing.... so appropriate for the topic....however I'll betcha this didn't happen at OUR crappiest Walmart hahahahahhahah
Thanks Jamie :)

Keep in mind this actually really did happen. This is someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.



Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went: Wal-Mart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'

Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'

Wal-Mart Employee: 'What you want on the cake?'

Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.
STOP LAUGHING! You can't fix stupid

3 comments:

Cameron said...

I have had that email sent to me before. That cake is too funny! I can only imagine my face if I picked that cake up for someone's birthday. LOL.

Hilary said...

Lisha... stop sending that pic of one of my cakes... tee hee hee! LUV IT!!!
Hugs to ya!

Courtney said...

I love stupid people!!!