Monday, August 25, 2008

Big Deep Breath


My little man is getting on the school bus tomorrow morning for his first time! He is heading to KINDERGARTEN!! He is so excited and Mommy has bit her nails off and called Mimi for moral support......I thought I was okay till I started packing his stuff up for tomorrow morning.
I just packed his lunch (with a special note from Mommy), snack, folder, pencil box with goodies, the extra stuff they needed, donated items, signed a card for him in the morning, made sure I had choc chip pancakes (his favorite) for breakfast, and I feel like I am forgetting to breath. This is MUCH harder on the Mommies than anyone! Think of me tomorrow at 8:00. I will take pictures!
Pray for me!

5 comments:

~d said...

oh sweet boy!
our little man off to college..
wait.. i mean kindergarten! we are SO PROUD! have fun noah.. mommy. You'll be fine. you got this!!

tracy said...

alicia, make sure you bring tissues....when dom did the orientation on the bus...i was fine until his foot hit the bus step and i balled so hard.......but he had so much fun and everything was ok...Noah will do fine.....

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

Big day! Good Luck!

Hilary said...

I am there in spirit to hug you! You will miss him terribly and he will be having the time of his life! You have worked so very hard to prepare him for this time and he will be GREAT! Hang in there!!!!! It's okay to cry... and cry... and sob... and then get excited to pick him up from the bus at the end of the day!!!!!

Cameron said...

Lisha, I am glad to hear from you that EVERYTHING went great! I know how excited Noah was to get on that bus. Every time I have seen him, he talks to me about it. It is not a surprise that he didn't want pictures but wanted to load the bus. LOL. He will do great and you have prepared him for this point in his life. I can't wait to hear how his first day went. I am glad your mom was able to come and help you out so you could get his stuff to school and follow the bus. I am glad you are ok too. Thanks for the message to let me know. I was worried.

Love ya!