Saturday, August 23, 2008

BIG NITE!!

So, I don't know anyone famous nor have I ever met anyone famous, Hell, the only concert I have ever been to is Dolly Parton! As you can see, I am a pretty sheltered person. BUT I do know someone in the Olympics. No...it is not Michael Phelps or the 41 year old swimmer. His name is Brian Sell and he was my boyfriend in jr. high and a little in high school! He was my little "first-puppy" love boyfriend!

Tonight is the night he will running tonight at 8:00 pm so tune in folks!
Here is the link to the information from the local paper :)

PS I can't believe they didn't recognize me....ME darnit....I gave him a pep talk in 9th grade and told him to stay with running cuz if he loved it that much it didn't matter that anyone was beating him. He would get better if he kept trying. He was so concerned that he wouldn't do well and be popular....so funny now cuz he is FAMOUS and I deserve the credit LOL LOL LOL oh well....at least I can say....

I MADE OUT WITH BRIAN SELL!!! WE SWAPPED WATERMELON BUBBLE GUM ON THE NBC PLAYGROUND!!! LMAO LMAO

Okay heading to the basement to pull out some old pictures! Be back for another blog!

3 comments:

~d said...

that' s AWEEEEEEESOME!

I love it. Damn reporters.. never give credit where it is due.

I totally SCREAMED the loudest at M phelps as he beat that one guy by a fingernail.. DID THEY RECOGNIZE ME? nope.

amateurs....

Cameron said...

It is always nice to know someone famous! Glad he was in the Olympics. I bet he had a fabulous time no matter what he placed. I know a few famous people too....did I ever tell you my cousin was in Patch Adams?

Hilary said...

I think it's great... were you mentioned in the local paper for the "make out" session. I am sure your Mom would have been proud of that one :).
I don't know anyone famous... really... just me... well... maybe someday... there's hope... right?
Wanna make out? Then you can say you made out with me! Shane is probably all over that right now!