Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sharing time!

For the last couple years I have been doing weekly menu plans. I used to type them up and post them on the fridge, now they are just written on a white board on my fridge each week. I have lost my motivation for this over the summer...it is so easy to eat out and fatten up!! So, now that school is beginning again, my life is going to be organized once again! While checking out Organization Junkie, I was pulled in quickly by their posting every week of their menu plans. One that caught my eye was What's For Dinner? She has REAL recipes that people will actually eat! People meaning my picky hubby and kids!! She has great recipes and even has pictures to go with them! So, I wanted to share that with you!

I am also working on a project that my mom passed on to me from Tip Junkie. I quickly checked out that website to find how to get my kids organized and myself :) With school starting in t-minus 9 days something had to be done! I will be sharing that once I get it all finished!!

Some things I am working on:
Menu plan board,
mudroom area,
closet organization for my Little man heading to the BIG K (kindergarten),
and my ways of keeping my life together....

I should have been working on this all summer, but hubby has drained my energy!! He seriously needs a summer job when he is off...I am on that for next summer!! *sny giggle*

I just work better under pressure, so this has to be completed by this week! With school starting that means that I will be beginning my adventure with 3 girls for the year!

Off to watch some HGTV!! Oh and work on these projects!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I can't wait to hear your progress on the menus and the organization. I did something to organize on Sunday. I labeled all my notebooks that I store in my cupboard. My home ideas, my cookbook notebooks and my household organizer. You'll have to see when you come home.
love ya,
mom

Hilary said...

I am lovin' this blog!!!! You know I am all about the organization :).
WOOHOO!!!!
Big hugs!
Hilary

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

Yes, I find these websites helpful too!! Are you a member of BabyCenter.com?

Cynthia Matzat said...

I'm glad you found my "What's for Dinner" site useful. :)