Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another big night!

Sydney has been peeing on the potty now for days! We even went for a "Sunday" drive last night (yeah on a Monday) after buying dollar sundaes at McDonalds (shup up people...we are on a budget lol) and while on a back country road, Syd says, "Momma, I gotta pee!"

So, we pull off on the side of the road and I hold her in a squat position and she pees right there in the gravel!! I was so proud! She was so proud of herself too!


Besides pooping BESIDE the potty and "trying" to poop on the potty by "farting" (relax people...there is nothing wrong with the word FART! Say it like 5 times in a row...actually a pretty funny word) we have yet to actually "poop" ON the potty.....TILL......


TONIGHT!!!


YES SHE POOPED ON THE POTTY ALL BY HERSELF!!! She peed on her little potty and then ran into the bathroom and hopped on the big potty to poop BY HERSELF she told me. I was wasting time reading your blogs lol and she came back to tell me she peed....I went in to see if she was lying (since she just peed on her little potty) and low and behold... there were 3 big ones!! hahahahhaha She said, "I POOPED!" With her mouth WIDE Open! So cute and so proud of herself!
Gosh girls are so different! (well, at least this one is compared to my son).
I was going to take a picture of the poop in the potty but I know some of you people aren't all gross like me...so I just went with this.....


Sydney and I headed to Kmart for a prize for pooping and peeing on the potty. You will NEVER guess what she picked......
YEP....A BABY!!! Big surprise huh?? Add to her collection!

3 comments:

supah ~d said...

yeahhh syd! so proud!!

d

Hilary said...

CONGRATULATIONS... and thank you for sparing us the "poop pic." Would that be anything like the Bush picture???????? I had to say it one more time... ah... I'm crackin up here... somebody stop me!

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

How cute is that???