Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chill out people

Sometimes watching television can really educate you on important facts.

For example, I was happy to hear that High Fructose Corn Syrup isn't so bad for you after all. So people chill out! Eat it and enjoy!

http://sweetsurprise.com/

I am so glad I haven't been wasting my time avoiding foods that contain it because my life would have been BORING!!

Now go ahead and indulge...well unless you are on a diet, cuz it is just like sugar and honey....whoops....damn calories!

1 comment:

supah ~d said...

I wish I wasn't so lazy about food.. and that I knew more. I admire people who feed their kids.. all that healthy stuff ( as weird as some of them are about it.. but I guess I do get it.) because.. simply. It's healthy.


Id love to say.. hey look at me.. I was raised on all that stuff and I turned out fine. But really... I didn't... health wise. It just makes me think twice sometimes... even if they promote this stuff with their websites adn commericials..

I still dont' believe it's good for you. I think it's broken down in your body differently than sugar from what I've read and I think that's where the issues come in.

Certainly we've eaten it but I do always think twice.

maybe i'll go live on a farm and grow my own shit.

how do you grow hershey's candy bars though?