Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good news all around!

Good news people, I must celebrate!

Open up the bottle of cheap champange!


Noah got a note from his teacher about the first week of school. It read:












I am one proud Mommy and he is one proud student! YEAH!!


And tonight I have had big girl undies on Sydney and I put her potty in the breakfast nook so I could catch her, but I didn't have too...I was typing away on this darn blog hehehe and I hear tinkle tinkle tinkle or more like pssssssssssssssss and turn around to see Sydney sitting on the potty peeing!! HOLY COW!!!
It helps that her older best friend is working on the potty too and she wants to not wear diapers like babies! Let's hope this keeps going on the right track!

2 mins later she was off to the "big" potty to pee some "More" (in a Boston accent)!! I am so proud AGAIN!! Gosh..I love having kids! :)

Here is a pic of the second pee!

Off to watch Big Brother!! Night everyone!

6 comments:

Cameron said...

AWESOME!!! Sorry I missed Shane's proud daddy text. It was too late to text back. CONGRATS SYDNEY...you are on your way!!!!

GREAT JOB NOAH!!!!! Keep up the good work!

Hilary said...

THAT IS FANTASTIC!
NOAH IS GREAT!!! What a wonderful thing for parents to receive!!!
And... when things happen in their own time... they turn out to be great! WAY TO GO SYDNEY!!! WOW! What a great week in your household!

Mary said...

Those kids must take after their MIMI!!! LOL! Way to go kiddos!
love ya,
mom

~d said...

GOOO SYD! BIGGGGGGG GIRL!

Potty.. what's that says Peyton?
Maybe in like 10 days or so right? That's how far apart they are!

Maybe i'll have pey trained by the time you have number 3. :)
d

~d said...

OH YES. and GOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOAH!!!

:)

~d said...

So I showed Pey the picture and said.. LOOK SYDNEY GO POTTY!
Peyton: GO PAW-YEE.

sHE'S A BIG GIRL

Peyton: bid dirl.

pEYTon do YOU want to go potty?

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.