Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oh where Oh where did Lisha go?

Oh where oh where did she go??



Since you asked...(tahehehe), I have been so busy! This was my week to work online and that means each night Tuesday-Friday consisted of me of sitting and reading wanna-be-teachers' essays from 7 till 11 pm. That was after of course I babysat and played with three girls, attempted to keep up house in "okay" order, and even tutored. Yep...been a little busy.



But in the meanwhile a couple things happened that I am pretty excited about....one this week was the season premiere week of some of my favorite shows (Grey's Anatomy, Lipstick Jungle, and CSI Miami) I could have forgotten some because that is how it works with me. I remember all day till I sit down to jot it...then PUFF its gone just like that.



Also, my ol' pal Debby had good news to share!! Congrats...and she even missed my Top 10 on my favorite things or she would have had something to say.... :)



Noah got his interim report (mid-grading period report) and he got all good marks and a comment, "Noah is doing an Outstanding job!" So, as any mom could be...I am so PROUD of my little man!



Sydney is officially potty trained...except for the one accident on Mary's carpet...sorry girl...about the HUGE puddle! You should have seen her jumping around on paper towels (a whole roll) trying to soak up the pee Syd was holding in so she didn't miss any fun!



I "thought" I MIGHT be pregnant...no go...so....I guess the only one happy around here is hubby. He just isn't ready. I want to do it now...sorta.... but I guess God will bring it if it is meant to happen. I think He knows how much I am ready to return to teaching. I NEED that for me.



My parents made it safely back from Bermuda. They had such a great time and if anyone deserves a trip like that it is my parents! They are super!



I painted my basement bathroom from blue to yep, you guessed it "beige"...well actually it is boardwalk something rather. But it looks great! I like things neutral so I can do splashes of color and the trim is white so it brightens things up.

And so far WVU is winning 27-3!! GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

I am over and out...got more to catch up on from the week!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! You have been a super busy woman! Enjoy the weekend with your family.

Jen said...

I'm tired just reading that! I LOVE Lipstick Jungle as well!! I forgot to put that in my tv blog!! Get some rest!!!

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

WHEW! BUSY GIRL! YOUR RIGHT! GO "NEERS!!!!!!!
P.S. i FINALLY WATCHED GREY'S AFTER FALLING ASLEEP 19 MINUTES INTO IT THURSDAY NIGHT SO LAS TNIGHT I POPPED MY HEAD PHONES IN AND WATCHED IT ON MY LAPTOP....GIRL I LOVED IT!

Staci said...

I think we love all the same TV! Greys, lipstick jungle, 90210, Gossip Girl... Way too many to list! I was super excited for TV this past week too! I am looking forward to desperate housewives and Brothers and Sisters tonight!

Hilary said...

Whew! My eyes dried out reading all that work! Gosh, girl... and you had time to even try to make a babe????
I'm all over that Grey's Anatomy! The Sex and the City movie is coming out on DVD!!!! ANYONE BUYING???