Monday, September 22, 2008

Orr Farm Market-Farm Day

Thanks to a tip from Sara (whom hasn't started a blog yet...although I have been putting the pressure on her) we went to Orr Farm Market this past Saturday for Farm Day!

There is one thing I love about where we live and that is all the orchards and farm markets in the area. From the time Noah was 6 months old we had gone to Ridgefield Farm to their pumpkin patch, the year before last we went to Town and Country Nursery, then last year we went to Old McDonald Pumpkin Patch, and this year we are going to hit up a couple!

At Orr Farm Market, we picked our own red raspberries, picked some apples, went on a hayride, and pet a baby goat. There was also face painting & a Blue Grass band. We didn't get any pumpkins because I am waiting till my friend Kim comes down from Pittsburgh and we are going to hit up another pumpkin patch. Great photo opportunities for our scrapbook pages!! :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisha, I am coming out of lurkdom.... Are those Babylegs on Sydney? (In the orrs farm pictures) I want some for Madison, but am not quite sure if I would like them....
Staci

Hilary said...

Hey! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!!!! I do miss Ridgefield... an annual trip for us in past years. Alden's field trip is Wednesday to pick apples! I am so excited (I am allowed to sneak Quinn along!). So... bake any raspberry pies yet? tee hee hee!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Orr's Fall Festival. I'm hoping to start my blog this week. My hubby is out of town until Friday.

Sara

Mary said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe the kids are getting so big. I remember the first pictures of Noah sitting in a wagon and you had to prop him against a pumpkin.
Love ya,
mom

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

Love the slideshow
Love rasberries
Love the babylegs

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

we love love love ridgefield!