Thursday, September 11, 2008

So gross...but so intriguing....

Leave it up to me..

I am my father's daughter all the way, in SO many ways! I have his hard work ethic and sense of humor....which is why only my father and I would do what I did tonight.


Okay enough of the background check.





I was letting Elliott outside to go potty last night before heading up to bed, when I spotted something interesting.....





Wait, more background check.....





I wrote a blog awhile back about the nasty slug in my driveway and how he touched my foot....while not knowing that he was just one horny slug.





Back to last night.....so as I was standing there...I spotted something over by the side of my garage. It was hanging there all twisted up....and it looked disgusting. I went inside and turned on my lights. When I came back outside....I saw the most distrubing love making I have ever seen. I yelled for my neighbor Amy who was out blabbing on the phone.





She came over and confirmed it.....





it was slugs mating......





Check it out! *WARNING: THIS IS QUITE GROSS!! THE FREAKING SLUGS ARE HANGING FROM SOME NASTY SLIME SHIT!!!* I dare you to click on them and make them bigger! You know you wanna!!


The beginning of their love making....they actually pulled in some nasty clear looking penis thing when the camera flashed lol

What is that??? OMG!


what is that disgusting stuff they are hanging from?? EWW



The jealous slug who wasn't getting it on......

9 comments:

supah ~d said...

im puking

i cannot bring myself to click.

i can't do it

supah ~d said...

I LOOKEEEEEEEEEED.. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

That is just not right!

Cameron said...

I looked too and made it SUPAH big.....GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....I swallowed some vomit. NASTY....just what I needed before bed. THANKS for the visuals.....now I can say, "I think I have just about seen everything in this lifetime."

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

ok so that was FANTASTIC! I added you to my blogs that I am following! glad to have another WV'er on here!!!!

tracy said...

you are sick!

Lisha said...

Glad I could make you puke lol

*bow bow bow*

Encore anyone??

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

Gotta love nature!

Hilary said...

I couldn't click... I HATE slugs... probably why we name some men after them (sorry guys... I'm surely gonna hear some crap for that one). I am glad you witnessed the love fest... you clicky girls... I give you ALL the credit! You are too funny, Lisha!

Mary said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and Noah probably loved watching it!