Monday, September 15, 2008

What is wrong with me?? Seriously....

Why the topic?? Well....I am SO excited about the season premiere's beginning next week! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! And....

There is something seriously wrong with me.

I am ADDICTED to the new 90210 (shut up people... go ahead make fun of this loser ass stay at home mom of 30 years old...I DARE YOU!) as if I didn't get enough of the first series and now the new one??



Oh how I can't pull myself away. Hubby REFUSES to watch it so I have been DVRing the first and forthcoming episodes to indulge in while he is at work.

Seriously, is there something wrong with me??
And if there is....guess what?? I don't give a rat's ass :)
Cuz I LOVE 90210!!
oh and....Gossip Girl...it is SO delicious!


And while we are on the topic of favorite television shows...ones I just can't get enough of....

Here's my list in no particular order (and most of these I am looking forward to the new seasons!!

1. 90210 (old and new)
2. Gossip Girl
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Flip That House
5. Desperate Housewives (although I don't know why I love this so much because we have our own Wisteria Lane right in here where I live!)
6. Big Brother (Yep, watching this season right now....and loving it)
7. LOST
8. Young and the Restless (and I eat bon bons all day too)
9. Golden Girls
10. HOUSE
11. The Real Estate Pros
12. Cold Case
13. All the CSI (Vegas the best though)
14. Peep and the Big Wide World....go ahead make fun....but I actually sit down to watch this with the kids in the morning...it is SO worth it!



If you haven't seen it....watch it here...SO FUNNY!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo5y36-kh04

What are your favorite shows??? TELL ME TELL ME!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

House Hunters is my all time favorite show.

Sara

Cameron said...

I like house hunters too. And several others on your list. I have watched 1/2 episode of 90210...the newest one....while grading papers for Cary upstairs. LOL....he would be caught dead with it on. (= So, there is nothing wrong with you unless there is something wrong with me. LOL

Courtney said...

I LOVE PEEP!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Instead of hogging up all of your precious comment space, I will post my own list of favorite tv shows this afternoon.

P.S. I, too, sometimes use Y&R as an excuse to hold my couch down!!

Hilary said...

Anything without a catchy intro song to attract children :).
I like the CNN ticker... tee heee

Lisha said...

OMG I totally forgot to add House Hunters onto my list!! LOL and Hilary??? CNN TICKER??? Come on you need some SPICE to your life LMAO and Courtney I will be stopping by!

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

i am sooo like this with Grey's.
oh and all time fave geeky show? Dawson's creek baby!

Hilary said...

Okay... add the Weather Channel to my list... in IL... you NEED the Weather Channel :).
(I lust Grey's Anatomy and Sex and the City... YOU KNOW THAT! :)

Courtney said...

Oh, oh oh!! I love Dawson's Creek!!!

Lisha - have you printed out coloring pages of Peep for the kids? Mine LOVE them! Look on their website if you haven't!!

supah ~d said...

That is such a cute kids show. Did anyone ever see this one.. short kids show.. maybe an in "betweener" THAT'S about a family of pigs?? It's HILARIOUS!! It's totally adult humor in some cases .
d

Lisha said...

Courtney, I just printed the coloring sheets :) And Debby never heard of it...I will have to do some searches :)

tracy said...

where do you get the time to watch all these shows....i only watch one....Prison Break......cant beat that one two hot guys!!!

Mary said...

House hunters and househunters international are one my list. Greys Anatomy, Lost, CSI's, Criminal Minds, Two and a half men and the Big Bang Theory. I love that show, it cracks me up!!!