Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All that for....

A SWEET TEA!!!



I have been without a sweet tea for T MINUS 3 days!! So....as a reward for not needing my daily tea....I went to get one at my MOST favorite place to get it....MCDONALDS off of Exit 16. The best Sweet tea ever!!


I go through the drive thru......get my tea....and start down the road......I take a sip.....and BLAH!! It was like drinking ICE WATER!! I have had enough of that!!


So, I whip around.....go back through the drive thru....get another one....pull up a little.....take a sip.....UNSWEETENED AGAIN!!!


So, instead of going back through the drive thru.....I parked by the door and walked my ass right in there and explained my NEED for a sweet tea and what I got twice was unsweetened that tasted more like water than tea. They apologized and gave me a different one from the lobby's tea maker. THANK GOD!!! It was sweet!!!


And I drink some of it and when we got home....I see that I went through ALL THAT FOR.....



Sydney to drink it all!! God bless her for saving my diet!....lol

5 comments:

Staci said...

That picture is super sweet; unlike your first 2 teas.... Glad you got to have a little taste before Sydney got to it! :)

Hilary said...

Syd needs an intervention... next she'll be stealing your Taco Bell! :)
It was great talking to you today!

Mary said...

That cup is as big as Syd!! Oh she loves her sweet tea just like her mama. Thankfully I don't have a MCD's nearby.

Alicia said...

I love Love LOVE McDonald's sweet tea. I have yet to ever let my daughter take a sip of anything more than the occasional 100% pure juice for fear she'll inherit my insane sweet tooth. LoL!

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

lol i have one of those little tea stealers! I go through the drive through for my own sweet tea.only to have patrick suck it down faster than I can say "don't do that!" GRRRR. I feel your pain girl@!