Monday, October 13, 2008

Autumn Scavenger Hunt

Today our Mom's group went to the park and had an Autumn Scavenger Hunt. (Mary, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!)

Most of the kids were nonreaders, so I created a sheet of things to look for with pictures and with words. We had such a good time. The kids were still talking about it tonight!

I also had a good time...a much needed playdate with ADULTS!!






This group is EXACTLY what I needed!!





All the kids minus my son (Who was pouting over a small cut he got on his finger!)



Scavenger Hunt Sheets:



Backside:




Now go have one of your own! Your kids will LOVE it!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Very cool. You are such a cool mommy!

Cameron said...

Thought about all of you guys today. I am glad you had a good turnout. It looked like tons of fun! The weather seemed perfect for it. Website looks cool too....enjoy Applebees together! Your leadership skills rock...u don't need me!!!! LOL.

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Staci said...

I wish we could have joined you! Looks like you all had fun!

Jamie said...

Emily had such a blast! I am so grateful that you have her this year! You do so much with her during the day. She has a great time everyday. I am so thankful for all you do! You are awesome!