Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Because I am a dork like that.

I added a new blog onto this one because I am that much of a dork. However, there is a reasonable explanation.



I spend most of my week thinking about my grocery list. I keep an ongoing list on the fridge so when something runs out or if I think about what I need, I write it down. And I am CONSTANTLY looking for new recipes (for REAL people) and ideas for organization. So, I made a seperate blog for my dorky needsand to help me, mainly, to keep track of cool places I find. But be sure to stop by When did I become my Mother?

That one is for you Mom :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I LOVE dorks!!

Staci said...

I do the same thing... I made out my meal plan for two weeks on Monday before I grocery shopped. I think Jen does it too now... Meal planning really helps keep me organized and my grocery bill under control. I am spending about $400 bucks a month now versus $600+ that I used to...