Thursday, October 16, 2008

I got a baby in my belly...

So, my son draws some of the cutest pictures in the world.

I have to say they arent too bad considering the kid JUST started to enjoy coloring and being creative.
He was the kid at the restuarants who ate the crayons and threw them at the waitress. He was NOT the kid that you could sit at a wedding and hand him a coloring book and crayons to keep quiet.
But with him starting Kindergarten, he has become such the creative one...something sparked him....



At school, he works on this work and when he is done he is to flip over the paper and draw a picture on the back. (Great strategy).



He brought this one home yesterday.



My first thought was, "Ah....Noah wants me to have another baby."
My second thought was, "Does he know something I don't?"

So, after I showed Hubby, I had Hubby ask him about his picture. This is how the conversation went:


Hubby, "Noah, so tell me about your picture? I love it!"
Noah, "It's Mommy."
Hubby, "What about this?" as he points to the baby in my belly. "Do you want Mommy to have another baby?"
Noah, "NO!!! That is Sydney! I want her BACK in Mommy's belly."



Hubby and I looked at eachother and chuckled.....That was the cutest thing EVER!! Nothing like getting rid of your little sister huh?? Just put her BACK!!


OMG!! So no babies here!

8 comments:

Hilary said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Leo and I laughed so hard when I shared it with him! Great thinking Noah!!! If only it were that easy... I would have shoved my brother back YEARS ago!!!!

lynnskie3 said...

LMFAO! OMG that is sooooo friggin priceless! I love it! How creative the boy has become, just go ahead and put her back huh! Don't think she's fit as well now! Still chuckling! I just love him! What will he think of next???

"Gorgeous Mommy" said...

That is the cutest picture ever!

Cameron said...

That is SOOOO funny. I love it. He is a doll.

THE FRYOR CLAN said...

i am sure that my daughter would love for me to put one or both of my boys back in my belly!!!! nice blog!

Cameron said...

By the way, I LOVE your eyes.

Jen said...

I was excited at first thinking you were preggo!!!

That is too funny!!!

Mary said...

That is so typical Noah, always thinking of ways to do things. I love it! He's come a long way in the drawing world. Kindergarten has inspired him! Give the kids hugs for me.
mom