Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Menu Plan for October 19-25, 2008

I started doing a weekly menu plan about 2 years ago after my daughter was born. We had a friend living with us and with our busy schedules, it seemed like the right thing to do. Now it seems to be quite the thing to do!! A couple of the bottom recipes I got from What's for Dinner?


Sunday: Chicken Manicotti & peaches

Monday: Honey Dijion Salmon, Rice, and Peas (Hubby's birthday dinner) I also made him a Hershey Bar Cake (I will add that one later)

Tuesday: BBQ Chicken, cut-up grilled potatoes (potatoes cut up into small pieces, wrapped in foil with butter and seasonings), & corn

Wednesday: Spaghetti & Garlic Toast

Thursday: Out because Hubby has parent-teacher conferences all night!

Friday: Italian Grilled Chicken, cut-up grilled potatoes, & corn

Saturday: Out

No comments: