Sunday, October 26, 2008

Menu Plan for October 26-November 1

This week's menu plan is pretty boring. I tell ya...I am sick of spending so much for groceries. My plan is to move to the 2 week grocery trip like we used to before kids. I am hoping this will help me save some money. Until then.....boring meals here. I found we are keeping things out of our meals like veggies and fruits. Just one way to cut back.



Sunday: BBQ Chicken on the grill with grilled potatoes (cut up potatoes with olive oil, seasoned salt and pepper) and green beans.



Monday: Mini Cheddar Meatloaves, mashed potatoes (the real thing), and corn



Tuesday: Grilled Salmon in olive oil and basil, grilled potatoes (hubby is a potato man), & salad



Wednesday: Cheddar Chicken Rice Casserole (this recipe but I add cheddar cheese) and butter bread



Thursday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, and peaches



Friday: HALLOWEEN so we are ordering pizza



Saturday: Out for relaxation time

No comments: