Friday, October 17, 2008

My 2 babies....

I am so glad I got your attention on the last blog.

That was too funny that you all were hoping I was pregnant.

I did wish it for quite some time, but my hubby just wouldn't be able to handle it right now. We have enough to catch up on in life. A LOT of sacrifices had to be made for me to stay home. I am so jealous of all the moms who just get to stay home with their kids and enjoy them without worrying about money.

So you rich SAHM's you have NO idea how easy your lives are!!!


So anyway....back to me being pregnant. Yeah only the grace of God can make that happen cuz we aren't trying. A tiny part of me still wants it, but a HUGE part of me desires to go back to work and make more money. ...but THAT is a whole other blog! I have been working on that one in my head now for quite some time.



Back to my 2 babies.....



This morning I went to get my daugther up at 9:15 (I know right?? RUB RUB RUB...she didn't go to bed till 10:30) and when I went in....she didn't even move an eyelash! I said, "Syd...ney." Nothing. She looked so peaceful, so of course I had to run downstairs and grab my camera for 2 reasons.



1) She looked so cute! and....

2) She was sleeping with my Cabbage patch kid from the 80's! She runs around with my Cabbage Patch Kid and Hubby's from when he was a kid (I know right?? NO...he didn't play with it!...you should see the difference between his and mine lol)


I let her sleep for another 30 mins and got her butt up! She is quite the sleeper! :)

So....those are my 2 babies :)


4 comments:

Staci said...

Can I just say how I hate you.... I wish I had to wake my kids up! Lately they have been up before 8! :(

But for the real reason... What a SWEET picture! She still looks like a little baby! Whay do they have to grow up?!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! So sweet that she sleep with your baby doll. I wish that just once my son would sleep past 6:30. He's an early riser and stays up really late too.

Sara

Hilary said...

Syd is so beautiful... what a great picture!

Mary said...

Don't you just love the sleeping pictures? What a sweet little princess.