Sunday, October 19, 2008

Speaking of babies....

Now that I got your attention again lol. I am here to introduce you to my daughter and ALL her babies!!

My daughter loves playing with her babies. She watches me with the little girl I babsit. She even mimicked me the other day on how I hold the baby's legs up when I change her diaper. She pulled out the changing pad, put her baby down, and put both of her baby's ankles in her one hand and wiped the bum with the other. She looked like a Little Mommy sitting there. Sydney amazes me everyday with the things she does. I sometimes have to force myself from watching her to get things done.

For the last couple years since she was born she has slowly collected babies. I am in the process of creating a really cute scrapbook page... but until then, check out Sydney with all her babies!






Think she needs more?? Believe me she plays with ALL of them! And I am SURE Santa will bring at least one more for Christmas! lol

8 comments:

Staci said...

I LOVE this picture! She looks so cute in the center... It amazes me how much they learn from watching us. Just the other morning, Anthony gave Madison a hug and kissed her "owie" like I do for him. Okay, my novel is long enough! Thanks for sharing and it was great getting together last night!

Anonymous said...

Sydney is precious! I'm so glad you shared this picture.

Anonymous said...

Previous comment was from me. I can't remember my blogger password to sign in.

Sara

tracy said...

This picture is the best! i love it!

Courtney said...

Far too cute! Elliott and Janna have quite the collection, too. I just can't help myself when I see cute dolls in the store!!!!

Jamie said...

What until Sydney starts naming her babies. Emily expects us to know all the names of her babies and she gets mad if we call them by the wrong name!

Mary said...

Ok, I guess Mimi will have to find another baby for my little mommy.

Hilary said...

Great picture, Lisha! LOVE IT!!! And... my Mom just started Alden on the Little Cabbage Patch girls... Watch out!!!!!