Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bad news....

My friend Mary just gave me the worst news ever EVER!!

I seriously want to cry.....

Lipstick Jungle is being cancelled!! OMG!!!! She read it over at Yahoo.

She text me about it and now.....

I am in a deep depression. I am NOT happy with NBC.

No joke. I am really upset over this. Lipstick Jungle is MY MOST favorite show. I love the characters and love their relationships. How can they do this??? They have officially disappointed me!

Their time slot is terrible. Put it on at 9 and women will watch!! Not 10:00!!

I am going to have a cup of hot tea and sulk.

5 comments:

Cameron said...

Sorry to crush you. I felt it was news you should hear from a friend. If it makes you feel any better, I am having some tea also but not because of Lipstick (since I watched the one show you texted me to watch) but because I am flipping freezing. I feel your pain though. )=

Staci said...

I Know I am so bummed!!! I hope they finish out the episodes and end it with a real ending... KWIM?

jen said...

I read this earlier. I am VERY upset about it.....

Sara said...

Sorry girls! :(

Staci said...

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/brooke-shields-lipstick-jungle-isn-t-canceled/15489?nc

Maybe there is hope!!!